Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can you tell me what this means?

i don't know why but when i have bad feelings about something they strangely happen the way i thought they would. when i was 11 i got into a four wheeler wreck, all i remember was before i got on i said"but what if i fall off and hit my head" , later we wrecked and i flew off and landed on my head (as i was told) and damaged my memory. A months ago i has this feeling where my 90 year old grandmother was going to get sick/ be in the hospital before her next birthday(which was 3 weeks away) her house burnt down, leaving two other relatives deceased and her in the hospital, this happened just 3 days before her birthday. Another time: i was talking to my partner and i had a feeling like he was in a bad mood or going to leave me, 5 minutes later he told me he just wanted to be friends, and so on.. every now and then i "take the words right out of someones mouth" and when im watching movies i have an idea of whats going to happen. can you tell me what this is, maybe physic? i also took a physic IQ test and the ranks were 10-20 not physic; 20-28 physic; 28-30 brilliantly physic ; i scored a 28. answers please(: thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment