Monday, July 18, 2011

10 points* How can I transport myself to school?

I will be attending a private school this August and it is 30 minutes away from where we currently live. This school is in a city and we live in a town far out in the country. My mom wants to move closer to the city, but we have not had much luck finding a house to rent(at all). It's very hard for us right now, but anyways, I need to find a solution on how to get there just in case we do not move or rent anything at all.My school does not provide a bus system, so my mother would have to be driving me every to school and back. She says she doesn't want to do that because she hates driving all that.My friend who is a junior has been attending and will attend this school she goes to our church and we know her mom. I told my mom that we could carpool with her and she could carpool us, and switch on and on every week, but she still isn't convinced about driving those 30 minutes. I could use the city's public bus system but it does not go all the way to my house or the town we live in, the farthest it goes out is 15 minutes away from my house. What advice can you give me? What should I tell my mother? She works in the city but hates driving so far away. Opinions? Advice? Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment