Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should Ginger Lee resign?

I visited a strip club where Ginger worked at and ordered a lap dance. After sitting on my lap, she began a slow seductive dance to which I responded by shoving $20 bills down her under garments. All of a sudden she stopped and began rambling about politics, telling me her opinions on gun control, abortion, medical marijuana, gay marriage, and foreign policy. Needless to say I was shocked and deeply disgusted! I expressed my dismay and informed her that I would notify her management of this offense immediately, for this was not what I had paid for. Seriously, a man does not go to a gentlemen's club expecting intellectual conversation with a 'stripper' of all people. No, a man expects a hardy lap-dance, a few beers, and some time in the VIP booth...that's it. Ginger begged me not to tell her manager as she would surely be fired for such unbecoming conduct of a stripper. I caved in and left the club without saying a word until now. I had considered tweeting, but felt it was more appropriate to survey the broader public. Has this happened to anyone else? Have you gone to a strip club expecting to blow a few hundred bucks for a raunchy good time, only to have some stripper give you an earful of 'politics'? What am I supposed to tell the children? I am of the opinion that Ginger Lee ought to submit her resignation from the strip club immediately and enter therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment