Monday, July 18, 2011

How Do You Restore Your IMVU Account Without Customer Service ?

I had an IMVU account, and one day I was playing, then it cut off, it said someone logged into it somewhere else. I tried to relog in, and change my password, but then, it said, 'Username and/or Password is invaild, please try again.' I did try, then I checked my email for anything, and It said I deleted my account. IMVU sent me a link, but unfortunatley, I used the link too late, i think, and it only says this when I click on it: "We're sorry, but we are unable to restore your deleted account at this time.' I keep trying day by day hour by hour, but it NEVER works. I replied to the email, asking for another link. I had VIP and everything...all of that stuff gone. Could someone PLEASE give me GOOD advice and not just say contact Customer Service. I refuse to wast my time doing that over and over with no use of getting ANY responses. It would mean soo much if someone knew how I could get my account back. Thank You In Advance. -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment