Monday, July 18, 2011

Friends I need your help...?

Hi.. This is surya from chennai.. I am residing in a deluxe apartment. Actually I was very trust ful to my girlfriend. But due to her family situation she left me and she married someone. I was in very much depression.. I lost everything. Only one plus point i dont have any bad habits like smoke & drink.. I am unable to forget her and her memories. In these situation my aunts daughter spoke to me about her project works. she wants to stay in chennai for 2 months.. I said you can stay in house. I will stay in my friend’s house for some time. and I said we will find a good partner for you. we will collect some rent from her.. she said ok. I had given add in one newspaper like need roommate to stay in delux appartment. after one week one girl contacted me and she said she wants to see the house. I said my cousin will join next month only. if you want you can come and see the house. she said ok. she came and saw the house. She was looking like model, cine artist.. she is from north. She told me that she lost her parents when she was 3. she said she likes this place very much. please dnt give this place to anyone. I said ok.. Then she keep on forwarded some massages to me like gud morning kind of msgs. one day she called me and said my friend is not well I have to take her to hospital. I need 5000 very urgent I will give you when i join to your accommadation. I gave 5000. after that she messaged me like if you are free means we will meet in coffee shop. I said ok. then she wants to go to some temple she took her too. but each and every time she collecting some money for her expenses. Unfortunately my cousin got transferred to Bangalore for her project works. . after two week this girl contacted me she said when you cosine is coming. I told her she got changed her plan. So she will not coming. .. She said I have some problems in her home. She have to come out immediately. I told her if you like to stay in anna nagar you can stay with me. I don’t have any problem. She told me that “ I may die.. but I don’t stay with a guy”. Next time I met her in coffee shop. She said I want to buy something in super market. I need your help. I had spent a lot on the day. After long back she called me and told me that I want to stay in your house immediately. I am on the way to your house. Please be there. . she came with her luckages. I was shocked. I told her I will find a good place for you. You can stay there. She said I dnt want to go out. I will be here only. She is said she is a film artist.. lots of famous hindi and tamil heros are her friends. She said her uncle is biggest vip in indian cricket team. She said if you want to watch cricket match please tell me. I will give you vip passes. She gave and I saw some matches with v.i.p’s. She acted in some add films. Now she is going to signup for some movies. She always wearing short dresses.. You can see everything. It more increases my sexual feelings. But sometimes I was not feeling comfortable with her. She is smoking in my home nearly 1 pocket per day. AC keep on running. And she never sleep in the night. She will go in the evening and she will be back in the midnight. Keep on watching tv and keep on chating with her friends. She will sleep in the morning only. I am spending per day rs.1000 for her. She said one famous film star is fallen love with me and all. I had seen some photos of her with famous tamil film heros in parties. She is sleeping in my bed. I am sleeping down the bed in floor. I proposed her. She said already she has a boyfriend. Her activities is keep on creating more sexual moods in my mind.. But I am very much afraid. But she is allowing me to touch her hands legs. She is touching my chest and all. I don’t know what kind of girl she is. Some times she never adjust her dresses. She is almost wearing short trousers. I am unable to control my self. I am keep on spending a lot for her. She will take cashes from my pockets.. I know very well she never marry me. Or love me. And I am very much know she will never return back my cash and all.. I am just 24. She said She is 22. But I saw her mark sheet in this her date of birth is 1981. Almost 30. Her name is different. Community is different. Why she is like this?.. If she has a boyfriend means why she is staying with me?. If her uncle is biggest rich man means why she is taking money from this poor man?. She has lots of richest friends why she is asking help from me?. I doing all this to her.. living and spending like husband and wife... I controlled my self many times. I didn’t see her in any bad view. One of my apartment people asked me that who is this girl ?. Ask her wear some decent dress?.. I said she is my cousine. Came for some interviews. She will leave soon. I asked her to wear some decent dresses. She said I wont change my decision. I am living in city.. I will be like this only. I told her I found a good place for you.. You can go and stay there. She said no. .

No comments:

Post a Comment