Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do you think of this guy and his email? Should I pursue him? (Different question to before).?

I think if you guys talk to each other frequently enough to where you like each other and feel like you will work out together then he should figure out what he wants to do. He shouldn't be banging his girlfriend and saying that he wants to be with you at the same time. He kind of seems like a player. Just think if he does the same thing to you down the line where he acts like everything is hunky dory but yet he plans to leave you for another girl. I guess you guys could meet up and see how things go but to me him continuing to stay with his girlfriend and saying he likes you and wants to be with you at the same time just sends up red flags to me. Just keep that in mind and ask yourself would I want him to do the same thing to me if I were with him? Hope I helped. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment