Sunday, July 10, 2011

How can I catch this boys eye? We have never met but I really wanna get his attention. 10 pts for best answer?

I will be attending a new school in the fall and last year i went for a tour of the place and saw this boy. I have a friend that goes to that school so i asked her who he was and she told me. I added him on facebook and i have a bad reputation for turning off guys because i get kinda obsessy over them. He has been my friend on there for about 2 months without us talking or liking statuses or anything. I really wanna get him to talk to me and like one of my statuses first before i talk to him. I dont wanna mess things up either because we will be at the same school next year. What are some do's and dont's in this case? I really wanna meet him first in person and stuff so just to get him to like a status or picture would be great

No comments:

Post a Comment